Friday, February 25, 2011

do only single parents qualify for day care assistance?

My boyfriend and I are asking for. He is the only one working and it is not enough to make money. I would also like to find a job, but wanted to know if you want to enjoy a day care if there are still two of us? Yes, please! Childcare can help, but children gather 25,000! Only half of writing a letter stating how much they charge and how to care for children often. no, not just individual parents. You must meet a performance requirement. I applied once, but we made a lot of money. I was told that, before fees and expenses of child care in a family of three had to do without a few months of 2200. Well said, an average of 400 per Equity month together. 800 for child care. leaeve $ 1000 per month to live. What? if you are not married, you are technically simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment