Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where do I get information on applying for money while I stay home and take care of my mother?

My mother is only 80 years and it is difficult for them to do things for themselves. I want to give my job and stay home to care for her and I wonder how I can support, so I can enforce it. I did not know where to start. ISSUES welfare office is a good start. AID or the county building. But try GOOGLE and put in the program of home care "GOOD LUCK your local Senior Care Center in trial and error, and Medicare / Medicaid then put an ad in the newspaper to help at home for pay, a small room in the council's work, I went through it with my mother in the last 4 years of his life, and ten is very emotionally draining you need help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment