Friday, February 11, 2011

What do I have to do to be able to except child care assistance for my in home daycare, that I run?

I ran a home day care business for about 3 years now and I have a mother who came to me today and asked me if I would be willing to exempt child care. Can anyone tell me what to do to become, what kind of things should I except to liberate? How does it work? When am I paid? Now I get paid every Monday? What kind of forms should I do? Will I have a home inspection, if so what do I ensure that I have? I have all the safety equipment and doors, smoke detectors and carbon Dio. detectors, is there anything else? Any help with this would be very appreciatated! Thanks! I'll try to help as best I can, I care assistance in the past. I know you have to go to your local social services and use. I know they will test you for TB. Your home is the inspection and passing all the requirements. So there is no peeling paint and handrails where there are three or more steps. You will be paid largely by the state once a month, but remains about a month or a bit of paperwork to be completed by you and the people using the ASIST. You must keep a record of when you look at the children. His compensation is based on the standard that provides social services. The person receiving the aid may have to pay a monthly fee you can ask that one day the person of your choice. If you have any questions please email me. First, you should contact the agency that pays for the care of children. If it is authorized and parents going on in your local department of social services, all you have to do is to contact social services and let them know you are interested in the care of their customers and make you fill out some paperwork and return. It is not necessary to reach a "re-inspection in the house" because they know they are licensed as already done by the Health Department's how it is in Kansas, so I'm not sure if it does not matter where you are, but a beginning. The agency usually only need your name, address and Lic # To get you started. I hope I helped a bit!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment