Sunday, February 27, 2011

I live in La, and started watching kids from my home. What do I have to do to accept child care assistance?

There will be small, and I do not want to just register with the state. I do not know what qualifications do I need to get payment from the state. Any reply is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Yes, I can see up to six children without recorded at La too. I do not know if I need to register in order to help take care of children, or what I had to do was to be accepted. I have this wonderful mom who wants her child to me instead of the clock care. You may not be able to pay me. It receives support. Thanks! As far as I know you must be registered in order to observe more than two families at a time. Regarding payments of taxpayers' money, I have no idea, and my son does not know do not care. My mom had a nursery in her home, and it was up to 6 children without approval of the State of MS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment