Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am starting an in-home care agency for the eldery, does anybody know how to market to hospitals?

I'm starting a home care agency for seniors and adults who need personal care assistance and companionship in their homes. I have a hard time marketing aspect. I do not know which church I should go to the case of patients who need our services. If anyone knows anything about how to go about this business, you can help me with this. Thanks! Contact your local Senior Services program. Look also at the local AARP chapter. They should be able to you in the right direction. You must know at least: 1) Who is my customer.2) How I customer.3) What benefits do I get customer.4) How do I get from idea to first customer.5) How do I get from the first customer to multiple customers. 6) What other sources of income can I add more clients, if you have a question like this, you are not ready to go out on their own. Working for a successful home care agency and pay attention to how they market themselves. Without a written business plan and detailed marketing plan, you can not get help, visit trade shows, ask other entrepreneurs, find a mentor, participate in bar-related groups. There are many things you can yourself the best chance for success, not planning to ---- is planning to fail. Hospial can be very discouraging. Perhaps a simple first step would be to talk to your doctor. Call his nurse and tell him / her that you are working on a business model and could really five minutes, Dr. X's time. Have a business plan or a summary of what you want to achieve and take it to the meeting with Dr. X. Say that you have community relations people to care for older programs. If he can recommend someone to talk to. And if you know him pretty well, he will make a call or two in your name. The doctors are very large in the referral business. I'd rather start out as an attempt to take to hospital. Also, if you look at home care agencies in your area, go see them (and if you really want to get on the right foot, take a nice treat - bread or crackers or something similar) Ask to speak to the manager or Don ( Director of care). Be brief, but to explain their business idea and help. I think you'll find that home care are very compassionate and helpful. Ask exactly what you want. For example, you might want, guidance for customers who need more attention at home - maybe the elderly who need specialized care, but far enough to not need nursing care. Or maybe you want to have people in hospital who can refer business to you. Be prepared to give something good in nature. Customers Like.if marked this is no longer able to use the service actively promote the organization of home care for elderly family needs. Also, if you look at home care agencies in your area, go see them (and if you really want to get on the right foot, take a nice treat - bread or crackers or something similar) Ask to speak to the manager or Don ( Director of care). Be brief, but to explain their business idea and help. I think you'll find that home care are very compassionate and helpful. Ask exactly what you want. For example, you might want, guidance for customers who need more attention at home - maybe the elderly who need specialized care, but far enough to not need nursing care. Or maybe you want to have people in hospital who can refer business to you. Be prepared to give something good in nature. Customers Like.if marked this is no longer able to use the service actively promote the organization of home care for elderly family needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment