I am 17 years old and has a 2 month old baby. In January I will go back to my old high school. I Evita also a medical assistant and in January I'll be starting my externship. I would go to school from 745am to 1100pm and 1205pm Evita in Mesa on Monday 235pm (330pm back in Queen Creek) and Monday, Wednesday, two my externship (up the street from the school) from 1.00 bis 16.00 clock clock So I 'm in need of basic full-time babysitter. Her father is 18 living at home with his family, working full time so he can not see them, and either family. My mother told me to apply for childcare, so my daughter, child care to go free or cheap. Me and my daughters father is not enough to pay for it and one of our parents to pay for it because they have their own children and it is my child. My only problem is I live in the home and child care assistance in the form says that if my mother comes to claim me as a dependent (such as) I have to get my incomewith income tax would do much to where I was going to receive it. (Although did not give any money to support my children.) What should I do? And if my mother did not claim me, but I can file my own taxes (I do not know if I can), how do I go about doing this?.
0 comments:
Post a Comment