Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How do I go about getting assistance for low-income home buyers?

I am a single mother of two sons, one of whom suffers from Down's syndrome. Currently renting my house but I am looking to buy a house and also helps support a home of my own. I know there are programs available for people like me who work full time and also care for children with special needs. I'm not looking for a hand-out, I just want to find some support for hud.gov, you will find programs there. I have a grandmother who promotes their 5 grandchildren outside the system have been pre-approved. It receives support from the state for $ help, home, they will qualify! I'm not sure about grants for disabled children, etc. But I know that the lender is best for your situation FHA. FHA is the minimum down payment of lenders lowest rate today. They allow the seller to pay your deposit for you! Get a Mortgage Professional today for home, you and your children be entitled headlines and help you grow in abundance. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment