I have 17 years and have a baby of 2 months. In January back to my high school. He also refused to participate in becoming a medical assistant in January and I will begin my internship. I attend high school at 745am to 1100pm and 1205pm to 235pm Monday EVIT table (330pm return to Queen Creek) and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, my practice (across the street from the school) 13 hours 16 hours, so I'm basically the need for a full-time baby sitter. His father is 18 years old living at home with his family and working full time so can not see and it is possible for the family. My mother told me to get child care assistance for my daughter can go to free or low cost care. Me and my girls' father does not make enough to pay for it and one of our parents usually pay for this because they have their own children and he is my son. My only problem is that I live at home and child care support form says that if my mother is a dependent claim (which they can), I include Income with my mother, her income, she would do too much where I'm coming for them did not want . (Even if she had not any money to support my child). What should I do? And if my mother claimed me, but I file my own taxes (which I do not even know if I can) how can I go on? I wish your mother, she would not claim you as dependent explain. I know that here in Australia when you were born you can no longer so dependent Well, what if you become pregnant rated to 16's to give. Now you have a child and have to return to school, how embarrassing .
0 comments:
Post a Comment