My mother is 90 + and Medicare & Medicaid covered. Have just been in a nursing home (6yrs). 1st Can not walk, eat, walk to RR, or take a bath with support. 2nd Felt is three times (this year, 07 '), not because of what hopitalzation still properly monitored. 1st Time for X-ray, two Time to MRI, three times for MRI and six stitches in the temple. All were head injuries. 3rd She is currently still in hospital (7 days now) instead of this the third time. And now she direrrah (C-def) and can not be discharged. I am very active in the planning of their care at home, but things are getting only worse. I made my request to the administrator and nursing director and staff in all this time. I have been told by very reliable hospital CEO, I would start taking direct care of her. What is wrong with this picture? Have I missed something ? They are cared for in a nursing home professionals. I'm in my 60s and no skills. I do this? Figure out why they want to take care of her and how much of it in the future is actually covered by Medicare Perhaps she had better knowledge than you and not a nursing home who does not care about her. Read their rules and regulations. They can put one on one help for a person. If not, is there or hire someone. My mother was in hospital because Alshiemer is to conduct tests. We had to be 24-hour care for her, but had the regular bill. as its madicaid includes 24 hours per nurse, I say take her home There are different types of plants with a wide range of opportunities for the care of your mother. It is possible that it is time to think about another type of facility for your mother. One option is to look at home care. These services are paid by Medicare and would take care of your mom gave the house to be completed. Even if it's at a nursing home and not his own home, a home health agency to provide services that you do not have the capacity to offer and you can keep your mother, where he is, unfortunately, if you have a Medicare / caid patients, the supply is not as good as private pay. Private pay patients must pay for everything, so they tend to be more aware of them. With Medicare / caid, they can only represent a certain amount as required by their contract. You may contact the state and demand that they take care of an overview of your mother. You can get the right agency for your state by using www. (Since the original). The government and go to healthcare and senior. You have an agency that the agency adult protection. Communicate with them .
0 comments:
Post a Comment